Yamaha PSR-e473. Touch roesponse not working on some voices?

Reaction score
Recently I pruchased a new psr e 473 and noticed weird things. Touch response is almost non existans on main organ voices (works good on Xglite organs though) Is it normal thing? I suppose if something broke with touch response it would affect all voices?

Reaction score
The responses are adjustable, do have a trawl through the Function Menu and try different settings.

If this does not work and it is still within the return period, return it.

Reaction score
As I said that the response works (also works the adjustment in function menu) but only with SOME of the voices. Adding a video to clarify it.

Reaction score
I am doing adjustment... you can see it on the video... As you see it works pefectly on piano but not on organ.

Reaction score
organs like hammonds dont have touch response. no matter how easy or fast or hard that you depress the keys the sound loudness is not impacted. pianos have touch response, other instruments dont. the unit is trying to mimic a real instruments response. it most like is behaving normally.

Ask a Question