Bluetooth Connectivity on Stage ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys, with the advent of modern technology and abilities with our gear we are constantly being updated with some terrific gear but all at a rising cost of course. There is now a requirement at some venues to reduce the amount of on stage wiring. With our 5 piece Band the wiring is quite considerable and quite time consuming to set up. Does anybody know of a system such as Bluetooth for example where I can connect my keyboards to front of house wirelessly ? I know there is a product for Guitars but wondered if anyone had tried a similar system with keyboards.
I'll be more than grateful for knowledge in this area.

Reaction score
Not bluetooth (too much latency for real-time audio performance), but the same kind of products that work for guitars work for keyboards. Check out Boss WL-20L.

Reaction score
Thanks for that info anotherscott, I'll check out your suggestion. I'm only using a mono signal to front of house so it shouldn't be to difficult.

Ask a Question