DS88 Save Arpeggiator?

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm a bit at my wits end here. I've recently started playing keys in a band and not long ago got myself the DS88. So far it's been great but the one thing that I cannot figure out either on my own or any web searching that I've done is how to save an arpeggio to a user patch. I'm primarily a guitarist so the world of programming a synth/keyboard is new territory for me.

We're doing a few tunes such as Duran Duran's, "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio" as well as "Eminence Front" by The Who and for the life of me I can't get the arpeggiator to save and it's driving me nuts and I'm left wondering if it's even possible to recall a saved patch with the arpeggio loaded with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It may not be doable. I loved my DS88 very much before I sold it, but it did have some limitations.

At that price point they had to make some compromises.

For a definitive answer, ask over at https://rolandclan.com and do ask Roland support directly.

If there is any "secret sauce" to it they'll know for sure.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question