Hello :)

Reaction score
I am new to this site and to keyboards/pianos. I have always been intrigued by a piano, though fairly intimidated by the stigma of difficulty and discipline. I recently started music theory classes for my own personal knowledge and am pretty excited about it. We are supposed to get a little toy keyboard but I dream big. I also just started guitar lessons (I have owned a guitar or two for many years) where I have learned to read on the G clef. After 2 lessons I was able to open a beginning piano book and play a song. I am totally hooked. I joined this forum because I would like advice on which keyboard to get. I have started a separate a thread:
https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/psr-433-or-ypg-235.25123/
Well it is nice to be here. It will be interesting to see what happens as my hobbies seem to be growing exponentially, but one thing I have learned is that playing any kind of music does something for me that I can't even try to put in words. If you are here reading this, I am sure you understand.
Thanks for reading!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I read your thread on the YPG and the PSR and I wasn't really sure if there was a question in there or not.

Since you're a guitarist though, this is an item that might interest you...

Reaction score
Lol, thank you. I fixed the other post as you saw. That processor is pretty cool. I have a loop machine that I use, it has a bunch of pre-recorded backing tracks plus tons of room to make your own, flash drive memory to upload more, and a few inputs and outputs. If I don't find a keyboard with sequencing built in, I can use the looper with both instruments. It might be the best way to get my own backing tracks made on the keyboard.

Ask a Question