is this good software

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I have no knowledge of those, but the chord chart looks handy-- an expansion on the Circle of Fifths.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I have taken several online music-related courses for free through Coursera-- courses in how to use a DAW and other recording equipment, understanding "basic" music theory (which went a good bit beyond what I had thought of as "basic"), etc. The courses are offered by various universities, and you can audit them for free-- meaning you can view all of the materials, take the tests, do the projects, etc., but although you will be given a grade at the end you will not receive "college credit" for it. So if you're working toward a degree or want to get some credit you can add to your resume, then you'll want to think about paying for the course. But if you're too old or too casual to worry about a grade and are strictly interested in adding to your own knowledge and understanding about music, DAWs, etc., then auditing a course is a great option to consider.

Ask a Question