Lifes Changing bars

Reaction score
Nice, I enjoyed that. Sounded like it should be on a film soundtrack or something :)

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed It Becky and as always thank you for the complement always encourages me to come up with more and hopefully better ;)

Oh almost forgot Becky,i'm working on a new one at the moment could i posibably get your opinion on it so far maybe some of your trusted advice...it would be much appreciated but only if you have the time though thanx again.

https://soundcloud.com/david-lecuirot/test

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Both lovely pieces but I think I enjoyed Lucy more than Changing Bars.

If you don't mind my asking what sort of instruments do you play in your studio?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hi Gary and thanx...um at the moment I'm using a korg sp300 I only recently bought it because i needed a 88 key fully weighted keyboard it's very limited but it has a great piano sound..usually i use a yamaha which i don't have at the moment but hopefully soon i will have again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovely piece of music! I think the other soundcloud commenter summed it up quite nicely when they said they admired the tension / mood of the piece :)

Reaction score
HI Becky and thanx again :)
Its really good of you to take time out to have a listen,i really appreciate your judgment..cant thank you enough and thanx again to everyone else for their comments :)

Ask a Question