Medeli AKX-10 Organ Sounds

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone agrees that the stock Organ sounds are pretty lame. Where do I find some that aren't that insulting to an old time B3 Guy?

Reaction score
You may try to edit them, and built your own organ sounds. There are resources for that job. This is my sugestion. I am a new user of that keyboard, but I know there are good resources, and the sounds created by users are welcome.

Reaction score
You may try to edit them, and built your own organ sounds. There are resources for that job. This is my sugestion. I am a new user of that keyboard, but I know there are good resources, and the sounds created by users are welcome.
Thank you Domingos but where does one find these "resources"? I have edited two sounds that are now usable but the issue is the basic samples that are utilized are poor and lack the range . They are taken from a few key presses in the middle of a keyboard and lack the tonal quality of the bottom and top range.

Reaction score
You have to request Axk10 and it will be made available. I was going to but haven't yet. Working thru issues with no mic input and saving globally. May sell it!

Reaction score
I keep replying to you and it fails?
We must have some misunderstanding. Sorry for my part of that. :)

Me, I'm not the one asking. In message #1 Squeesebox asks. In message #6 you answer him. In message #7 I wonder how your answer could help him, but I explain my interest in the thread. In message #9 you answer in general. In message #10 you seem to wonder if your answers to me don't help me.

Reaction score
I purchased the soundpack from global sound
There is also a patch Hammond organ b3 at it
The patches In the sound pack are real great quality and you can also tweak Them further yourself
I can recommand it
Also is possible to load sf2 files yourself,I saw on you tube 2 of 3 movies how to do it(but i didnt try that yet)

Reaction score
Well, I bought a Ferrofish B4000+, connected via the 5 Pin MIDI set a couple of parameters and got everything I need. Still tweaking some presets in the B4000+ (the Leslie effect and reverb with/without chorus) but is close enough for me to enjoy the sound compaired to the Organ sounds in AKX10. Working on setting the organ to function on R3 only so no mater what style or Q.S. is utilized, deselecting R1 and R2 and then selecting R3, will give access to the B4000 on command. Wondering if anyone else has done any of this with any other external MIDI module.

Reaction score
I made a big expansion on GranSuite, for Medeli and the organ sounds work very well. It is too big to share, because I put ther lots of sonds on Sf2 format, ad a lot of styles. This is why I can't share my expansion here.
Rememver: we can make expansions using Sf2 files for puting new voices on the keyboard. On Internet we can find lots of them for free. But we are limited to the size of the memory on the keyboard.
Another important thing, is on Global settings/Keyboard/ there is a small button and if we uncheck this, the real volume sound apears, much louder. It's made for obtaining a flat velocity. And it comes pressed from factory. Go to check on the manual, page 22, the last pic.

Ask a Question