Organ program on PC3K

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Looking for an organ program on the PC3K for Light My Fire and When a Man Loves a Woman. Thx

Reaction score
I think both use a Vox Continental (Light My Fire for sure). On the PC3 it is program 179 and also program 181, not sure about the PC3K. Use the sliders on the PC3 to 'change' the sounds of the organ to your liking much like you would use the same sliders to act as Hammond drawbars on KB3 organs. Check the info button below the PC3K screen to see how the Vox organ's sliders were programmed.

Reaction score
I think both use a Vox Continental (Light My Fire for sure). On the PC3 it is program 179 and also program 181, not sure about the PC3K. Use the sliders on the PC3 to 'change' the sounds of the organ to your liking much like you would use the same sliders to act as Hammond drawbars on KB3 organs. Check the info button below the PC3K screen to see how the Vox organ's sliders were programmed.
Delaware Dave your the best my friend! You know I’ve looked over that list of 4000 programs in there it was! 179! Doors vox! And it looks like a couple of choices in the area for the Percy Sledge tune. Hey man if you were ever in Arizona you got a couple of cool ones on me!

Ask a Question