Piano 101: TRIM YOUR NAILS :D

Reaction score
I can hear my old piano teachers voice in my head - "there's too much extra percussion!!" :D

Wes

Reaction score
I keep nail clippers in my gig bag. I got a call saturday to play in a pinch and managed to get showered, dressed, loaded, and on stage in an hour (gear was still packed from the weekend before, LOL). Partway through the first song I realized that my nails were too long to play properly. So I trimmed 'em, right there, to the bewildered amusement of my friends and onlookers.

Yes, I hate playing with long nails THAT MUCH.

The Y_man

Reaction score
I keep nail clippers in my gig bag. I got a call saturday to play in a pinch and managed to get showered, dressed, loaded, and on stage in an hour (gear was still packed from the weekend before, LOL). Partway through the first song I realized that my nails were too long to play properly. So I trimmed 'em, right there, to the bewildered amusement of my friends and onlookers.

Yes, I hate playing with long nails THAT MUCH.

LOL - should have had it as part of the show where a nail artist comes out onto stage and does their thing between numbers :D

The Y-man

Ask a Question