What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
I bought the album by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds the other day and have been listening to it today - there are some really catchy tracks on there.

Just listened to If I Had A Gun:

How about you?
Nice words and video.Sounds like the Beatles in the 1960s

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
One could eventually like disco . .
Foo Fighters were never on my play list.
I honestly never knew their style. I thought they were Punk!
How naive am I.

Reaction score
One could eventually like disco . .
Foo Fighters were never on my play list.
I honestly never knew their style. I thought they were Punk!
How naive am I.
The Foo Fighters are a really good rock band. I've known about them for at least 20 years. Dave Grohl, the front man and main guy used to drum for Nervana.
He's one of the coolest people you would ever want to to meet, too. You should check out some of there music and also they've even done some great documentaries.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
On a miserably dreary and rainy saturday afternoon,I decided to jump into the wayback machine to 2010.

Anyone care for some Russian Pop? ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Sometimes it's fun to go back and listen to some of your own old stuff. This is an almost 30 year old song that I wrote one day very hungover back in 96 when I was living in Sweden. I recorded it at my friend's house and added the keyboard tracks at my own studio.
I forgot how much I really like this song. I guess I need to seriously go back and have a listen to my library,
Hope you enjoy it!
https://soundcloud.com/jeremykeys%2Fi-know-everything

Reaction score
Discovered Molotov Cocktail Radio channel on Pandora this week so I'm catching up on a lot if very nice keyboard works. Some strings are included in the mix if covers and originals. I believe it's available in other streams as well.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Dovydas, been following this guy on youtube for some time.

The MIDIed up guitar saved me from what I initially assumed was yet another guitarists homage to and attempt to outplay Jimi Hendrix, and what I really love is the fact that they have my hydrasynth up front and center in the video. :)

Gary ;)

EDIT >>> Just scanned thru the whole thing and no sign of anyone actually tapping out a note or even touching a knob on the beyootiful hydrasynth. Whatta waste!!! :p

Ask a Question