What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
Rick and Adam Wakeman,past and present,i saw them live years ago in a local small venue,magic.my favourite tracks are past and present and lure of the wild.

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for my copy of the new album to arrive!
This of part 1. Check out part 2 as well if you like. I love this kind of music!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
THIS : https://www.aardvarkbluesfm.com/ Is what I'm mostly grooving with and playing along off key with :D

(Experiments in 12 tone :D )

Seriously though, streaming radio has been a godsend during the pandemic.

A couple of others I also tend to stream every day...

There are others but these 4 stations are my usual go to.

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks guys . .
The blues and jazz radio gives me a buzz.
Tried out those links Gary. . Thumbs Up!

Bonamassa has been playing in my car coincidently Jeremy. He is cued up again ready for when next drive off somewhere.

Cheers
R

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The Jazz91 Station is a local FM station in Toronto.

EVERY time I go out on the road that's what I'm listening to here. :cool:

And whenever I'm home I'm murdering Aardvark Blues with the Juno and the Neutron :D :D :D

Glad to hear you liked them.

If you own a Roku or similar device you can pull them all in on the TuneIn app.

Free service. It's pay if you want commercial free, but usually there's like 1 commercial/station ID break per hour. Otherwise it's pretty much an endless stream of well curated music.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I almost never listen to radio in the car. I have a great hate for commercials and mindless DJ babble. We could get Sirius but I prefer to just play CDs of whatever I put on my memory stick. Do like JazzFM though.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My van is so ancient it doesn't have a bluetooth or even a line in on the radio. Just a stupid MP3 CD Player that when it gets a disc stuck inside it kills the truck's battery even when it's turned off!!!!

Instead, I avoid much terror and heartbreak driving city traffic listening to Jazz FM91.

It really has a minimum of chatter during the day and they are even listener supported.

I donated $100 as couple of years ago at their Xmas fund drive. I plan to donate again this Xmas if they run the drive again.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question