What are you listening to right now?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
FINALLY!!! A Keyboard Player and Composer wins Britain's Got Talent!!! It's about time a keys player got centre stage :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
. . But the original fleetwood mac was even better without stevie:eek:. Back then we had Peter Green who was the founder or the band along with Mick Fleetwood
. . "Oh Well" parts 1 and 2
. . "Albatros"
Two of my favs.
Rumours with Stevie still powerfully awesome;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Considering that birds are aware of musical tones and with Pavlovian conditioning it's conceivable that the bird has learned the notes by rote. It may have involved bits of food and lighted keys during the learning process.

Even so, I'm jealous. She plays America The Beautiful better than I can :p

Gary :D :D :D

Reaction score
Since Britain's Got Talent was won by a keyboardist this year the Americans are not to be outdone...:D :D :D

Gary ;)
no matter how experienced in how intelligent any human is in how smart a chicken is or can be they still underestimate. I had a rooster I made a dear pet of and in all the time I had him he never ceased to amaze me at his intelligence and ability to relate to me. Even if this is some kind of trick like keys that light up corn kernels or something I guarantee it is possible anyway for a chicken just to learn to play by sound if it knows that's what you want it to do. They can very loyal and try very hard to be helpful. Loved that video!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Like the title of the album I was listening to today, I'm living in the past :)

Jethro Tull... Dharma for One.... A drum solo that will totally satisfy any 70's teen :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Jethro Tull... Dharma for One....
Jethro Tull were my most favorite band of all time bar none. I bought my very first lp record in 1968 when I was just 16 and it was "This Was" by JT.
I since bought every other album they made and believe me there are dozens. I have every LP and every CD. And I know every song off every album and the words to every song. (and there are 100's)
"Dharma for one" was on the first album. It had vocals and some cool keys too. Clive Bunker was their original drummer. Not their best 'cause they have had a few over the years, but brilliant nevertheless.
This version is better Gary ;)
But wow! Thanks for sharing the love of Tull.

Last edited:

Ask a Question