happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks Gary!
I just found her by accident and can see has heaps more youtube vids.
She certainly inspires me. Love her style on the keys. Very talented!

As you are leaving your summer we have just started our spring time. Very nice.:)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Gary . . A very strange and unique sound from the orchestra. Unconventional yet musically enjoyable. I have never seen such an arrangement like that.
Pomster . . Both those tracks are classy. I have never heard either before. However I know of the artists OMD and Tears for Fears. They had a couple of big hits. Sometimes it is refreshing to hear other unknown tunes from famous bands.
Cheers ray.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Oktoberfest has started in Germany this week so in honor of all my Bavarian cousins who are getting snockered on cheap beer and bratwurst here's a little bit from my homeland :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
This keyboard malarky takes a lot longer than i thought. Granted i've only had 6 lessons (7th today). My target is Children by Robert Miles R.I.P, my teacher reckons it'l be a few years before that will happen ... Maybe?

I think it's a beautiful piece of music

Reaction score
To write this song at just 13yrs old shows just how talented Kate Bush is

Had an almighty crush on her in my schoolyrs lol

As good as Maxwell is, its not a patch on the original

Last edited:
Reaction score
This keyboard malarky takes a lot longer than i thought. Granted i've only had 6 lessons (7th today). My target is Children by Robert Miles R.I.P, my teacher reckons it'l be a few years before that will happen ... Maybe?
Keep chipping away Pomster! I'd say that piece is still a moderate distance down the road if you're at your sixth lesson now, there are some things going on with the timing and the right hand technique that are probably a little way off just yet - but stick with the lessons and the practice, and you'll get there at some point!

Your teacher will also give you some of the theory that underpins the songs you're learning, which will definitely help them "stick".

Reaction score
Thanks Cowboy, i'm finding the more i learn the more interested I am, even on the theory side. I do practice a lot, more than they say i should but hey! I enjoy it so ....
My teacher says i'm breezing through book one (Michael Aaron piano course - lessons and technics) he says it takes usually around a year to complete

Last edited:

Ask a Question