What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
This video is not available blah blah blah..

Not the kind of entertainment I was expecting :D

Gary
Ha ha ha! VERY FUNNY!:p
Your answer is a cracker!
Sharp and witty as usual.
You are one slick dude!
But I am sorry, Martin Barre's vid didn't work for you. Such a shame. MB is an awsome guitatist. Sadly unknown and underated compared with Clapton, Santana, Knopfler and the like.
Since 1969 he has (for more than 40 years) been backing Anderson with his most superb riffs.
Now he has his own band . .
Try these . . .

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
To be honest I'm not impressed by Keith's giant MOOG anymore. The thing was much more of a prop than a valid working instrument. It required several roadies and a full time engineering staff just to break it down and haul it from gig to gig and it really couldn't do anything more than a modern analog or VA instrument could do and even so not as well as it's smaller, more stable, modern counterparts.

There's teenage fantasy music and then there's modern reality. Seeing that clip just reminds me of how much we've all aged in the past 50 years and seemingly how little anyone has actually learned since then :p

Now I'll just happily fart upon your baby stroller and be on my merry way :D :D :D

Gary ;) (Feeling old and blue today)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A couple of PMJ's and something different...

One of my favorite bands from the 80's... Bow Wow Wow!!!

And another great 80's band Missing Persons!!!

And just to crank the wayback machine a little bit further, here's some Kate Bush...

(not farting on any babies tonight.... Officially an ex-smoker for the past 22 hours and counting ) :cool:

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
No smokes eh! Any wonder you got cranky! Patches or cold turkey?
Been dere and dun dat. It gets better; believe me. Babies do grow up. LOL.

Love the female singer in first clip (tease). As always.
Forget the eighties.
Kate Bush is a weirdo but you gotta love her.
Ray, coming to you from a smoke free environment hehe :p

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Being a three pack a day veteran of 46 years I have of course opted for patches.

However, since the nicotine levels currently in my bloodstream are probably sufficient to paralyze a moose I am not employing any patches for at least another several days until I absolutely start to feel cravings.

I currently have a 6 week supply of Phase 1 patches under the recommendation of my local pharmacist.

Meanwhile I simply gurgle in anticipation at all the wonderful constipation and the weight gain and the irritability and the respiratory problems and all the nervous fidgeting that awaits me in the upcoming year or so. :p

Meanwhile if you don't want your pride and joy kicked out of my way I'd best advise you to keep your reproductive progeny experiments well out of my path for the next 6 months or so :D :D :D

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually inasmuch as I am starting out my morning of day two as a non smoker I find that particular selection of a video as smug, self righteous and bloody annoying.

Make no mistake about it. I'd just as soon keep on smoking myself into the grave if it were doable, however the logistics of acquiring my low cost tax free native supply have simply evaporated, leaving me high and dry when it comes to affordable smokes.

As far as I'm concerned the entire non smoking, self serving lot of ye can all take a long walk off of a short pier when it comes to pricing policies and your precious larvae.

If you don't want your lousy kids to smoke then why the hell should I be forced to pay $10 a pack to protect the little idiots? They're your lousy kids. YOU take responsibility for what they do. If alcohol had gone up the way smokes have the past thirty years then the price of a beer in a liquor store should be $100 per six pack!!!! But of course you're all a bunch of bleeding alcoholics, including the slimy lobbyists and politicians who set the prices.

Nope, I'd much rather be smoking but they've finally managed to price the f***ers out of my reach :p

Gary :mad:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I find that particular selection of a video as smug, self righteous and bloody annoying.
It was a joke!
Dave Allen is a comedian. He is not self righteousness btw being a very heavy smoker himself.
Sorry if the video offends you.
It wasn't my intention to make fun of you. Just sharing some humour is all.
Oops!
I am backing off until you calm down.
Ray:eek:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sorry I bit your head off Ray. I just started using the patch a couple of hours after that post but at the time I was jonesing from withdrawl.

Nonetheless, I still hate all the smug "told you so" remarks from my non smoking friends (every last one of them an ex-smoker themselves) and right now I take a very dim view of what passes for humor on the subject.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Puddles Pity Party has jumped ship from PMJ and gone solo on America's Got Talent...

So far he's made it past two auditions..

Here's hoping he wins!!!

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Man of Principle played. Quartet, blocked... Must be when you hold the video upside down all the notes fall out :D :D :D

And NOW for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

Gary ;)

Ask a Question