What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
I've been letting Deezer decide what to play for me - it ends up being a very mixed bag! Annie Lennox is just fantastic though, I love her voice :)

Reaction score
I love the arrangement of God Only Knows, fabulous!

Not heard of Walk off the Earth before, they're really good. I particularly liked the drummer reveal :D

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Now I have just discovered Melody Gardot
Never heard her before. Actually it was Deezer that alerted me to her. Becky got me curious to try out Deezer. Glad I signed up. Thanks Becky.
I think I am gonna love this artist.
Cheers doing some more exploring now ray

Reaction score
@Rayblewit good choice! I use it all the time. I used to be a CD hoarder, but I love the flexibility of just being able to listen to anything via streaming. Plus it also means you don't need to get up to change the CD :D

Melody Gardot is phenomenal, I love her voice. I thought we'd discussed her before here but I just did a quick search and can't find anything.

This is one of my favourites:

She has quite a back story too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody_Gardot

The accident damaged the neural pathways between the two cortices that control perception and higher mental function.[1] Encouraged by a physician who believed music would help heal her brain, Gardot began writing songs.[13] (According to a paper by Norman-Haignere, Kanwisher, and McDermott in the journal Neuron, listening to music and trying to hum or sing can help the brain form new pathways.[14][15]) Gardot learned to hum, then began to sing into a tape recorder, and was eventually able to write songs that referred to her rehabilitation.

:eek:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
@Becky . . Thanks for the insight on Gardot. Wow what an amazing come back from such a terrible accident. She deserves accolades. She has so much stamina and talent.
Cheer ray

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
That pmj track was magnificent!
Loved the vocal and trombone.
Piano was awesome too. I am so glad you posted this Gary. Enjoyed it immensely and copied it into my favourites.
Thanks ray:)

Ask a Question