What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score

Another booking to see these guys or rather the 2018 iteration of them plus the 4 Tops later this year in Liverpool, last time we saw them the concert came to an abrupt end when one if the band fell off the stage at the Arena in Manchester.

Reaction score
I really like The Puppini Sisters! Never seen them live but I'd like to. I listen to their stuff quite a lot at Christmas, they've got a great Christmas album :)

Reaction score
Cheers Gary

Especially for the Candy Dulfer vid, she is awesome.

I first became aware of her in 94 with the release of her Sax A GoGo album, check out the full album if you do not have it, its this album that has the Pick up the Pieces track which is totally brilliant.

Never yet seen her perform live, but one day.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I have the Saxuality album and the Funked Up album. I'll add Sax A Gogo to my wishlist over on Amazon.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
These should make you happy Ray :)

Yes you did make me happy!
Especially Katie Melua . . she excites me!:rolleyes: Love her style . . Always have and that video I have never seen so it aroused me even more!
Candy Dulfer is a superb musician too. Lover her sounds.
Tick of Approval Gary . . Thanks Man.
cheers
Ray

Reaction score
I don't think I've heard of Candy Dulfer before, she's great! I'll look up more of her music on Deezer :)

Reaction score
I listened to some Candy Dulfer this morning :) I think I prefer her older stuff to the more recent work, there seemed to be more of a focus on the sax in the older songs. I didn't listen to much though (probably only 6-7 songs on a mix), so I may be wrong! Very enjoyable though :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Candy Dulfer has been featured here a few pages back. Her most famous and BEST tune (imo) "Lily was Here" She co wrote this one.
So . .Becky, was this one amongst the six or seven you heard?

Whilst we are on the subject of sex:eek:
Oops I meant sax . . lol.
I do really like Mindi's style too Gary.
She is a great performer and very saxy looking.:D
Ray

Ask a Question