What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Today I was with some freinds at one of our local watering holes just having a beer or two and the music was playing through the pa. This gem of a song started to play which pricked up my ears. What a great tune I thought. Who is it? I asked myself.
So i shazamed it. . .
When I got home I searched for it on youtube and bingo! Here it is.
Never heard of this guy before today.
Enjoy!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My all time favorite band from the 70's.

Fire up a blunt and prepare to be transported to another dimension!!!

70's Italian Prog Rock RULEZ!!!!

Gary ;)

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Never heard of "senstations fix".
I play the above tunes and I wasn't moved. Sorry man but I cannot see how on earth you could say "my all time favourite band from the 70's"
Surely that was just a rash tongue in cheek remark. More like one of your favorites. Not you most favorite
EL&P would more than likely fit the bill. Eh? Just a thought.:)
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The problem is that you are not taking enough drugs Ray. :D

I stand by my statement. Their three albums are the only ones I'd need on a desert island :)

950 CDs ripped. 86 to go. :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
you are not taking enough drugs Ray
Today I will need drugs.
Going under the knife to have skin cancers removed. Nothing serious (fingers crossed) anesthetic and stitches and time wasting.

Btw . Jerhro Tull was my favourite band of the 70's. I would need a trailer to put all of their albums into to take to the desert island.

Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Good luck with the surgery Ray. That fricking Ozone Layer really does a number on you guys in the tropics.

Fortunately I stay as white as the proverbial Canadian Snowball all summer long by staying in the shade and not dressing up in shorts or swimsuits.

Then again I am lousy with moles since birth. If I ever do get a melanoma I'd be a goner fer sure.

Again, good luck and thank god for free health care mon :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks!

Not free . . Try out of pocket $500 upwards today. Then there will be follow ups. Our health system stinks!

Best we close this subject.:mad:

Ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks Col.
Home now. It was a just couple of hours of nip and stitch. They took out some chunks of flesh from a few places. It has all been sent off to the lab for biopsy. They have so much of my meat they could turn it into burger mince.
But I have suspicions that they might just want my DNA and blood cells 'cause they want to create some clones of Ray Blewit.

I think I am going to have bad dreams tonight. I can picture nasty little Blewits running amok causing havoc and strife and all the blame will fall back on me.

So be it! Anyway, I have been told that I can't work on the tools for a few days so that means I will have to spend more time on the keyboard. Think I might write a new tune and call it . . "The Meat Pie Waltz" . 123 cut, 123 mince 123 Yum Yum:D

So now you all think Ray blew it.
It wasn't me it was one of the clones:eek:

Reaction score
Thanks Col.
Home now. It was a just couple of hours of nip and stitch. They took out some chunks of flesh from a few places. It has all been sent off to the lab for biopsy. They have so much of my meat they could turn it into burger mince.
But I have suspicions that they might just want my DNA and blood cells 'cause they want to create some clones of Ray Blewit.

I think I am going to have bad dreams tonight. I can picture nasty little Blewits running amok causing havoc and strife and all the blame will fall back on me.

So be it! Anyway, I have been told that I can't work on the tools for a few days so that means I will have to spend more time on the keyboard. Think I might write a new tune and call it . . "The Meat Pie Waltz" . 123 cut, 123 mince 123 Yum Yum:D

So now you all think Ray blew it.
It wasn't me it was one of the clones:eek:

But think of all those clones, each making their own music and hey presto Orchestra Ray is born.

Ask a Question