What are you listening to right now?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Surf music and boots! Gotta love it! They do this well and apparently they're from Toronto!

Awesome find Jeremy. I love these gals. I've been exploring their channel and I think they are a brilliant parody of themselves. :D

The ladies know how to play their instruments too. Sadly I don't think they'll ever really take off until they add some vocals to their act.

Thanks for the link :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Since I've been playing with my Grandmother, actually before if you really must know, I've been looking for new videos just to see and hear what she does. I like this one. Maybe you will too!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
An oldie but a goodie. This time with commentary...

Who says the robot apocalypse will never happen? ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
One of the best artists to see live is Paul Carrack, seen him in concert every year for twenty years and he gets better and better. He has been in Squeeze, Mike and the Mechanics and tours as keyboard player with his long time mate Eric Clapton.

Brand new CD coming out in a month and this is one of the songs on the album, the song was originally written by Nick Lowe in 1990.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Just in case anyone thought the Blue Man Group were not real musicians, here they are jamming at home without makeup.

And here they are on NPR Tiny Desk...

I've found a whole new respect for the group after seeing these.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question