XGlite Voices on Yamaha PSR S500

Reaction score
Keep toggling the Voice Category buttons(Up and Down) till you reach the XG lite voices(this is the category after "synth")

Regards,
Jez

MAK

Reaction score
Hi there.,,.,. i just bought this PSR s500 ,.,.,.i had previously PSR 510 can u guys guide me how can i use my register bank voices without changing the style .,,..i think i u got my point .,,.the prob is whenever i change the register bank key 1-8 the voice that i registered do changes but style also changes with it ,.,.how can i use these 8 registerd voices with playing one style ?

MAK

Reaction score
Hi again .,,.i also wanna know that can i manually make my own styles in PSR s500 like i did in PSR 510 ?

MAK

Reaction score
THANX MIDiMAN.,., u have explored me XG lite voices man ,.,.,.its awesome ,.,.

Reaction score
Here is the answer you're looking for.

The voices category buttons does not include XGsounds, so they cannot be selected by the voices selection family button, like all others.
Instead of using above Presets, you'll get to the XG sound family, by using the up/down arrows labeled CATEGOGY just below the rounded black circular jog wheel...

That is all !
:)

Reaction score
XGlite voices

Hi Thompson, I really appreciate your help on my thread.
But here is my point.

What you have mentioned about the user manual is about using the panel voices. Yes, you are right. Page 17 tells us how to access the panel voices. But I am asking about the XGlite voices. XGlite voices are about 361 in number. If you count all the voices on the panel ( voices that are present in all the category buttons ) they are around 280 voices in total. Then what about the 361 XGlite voices that Yamaha has mentioned in its manual? I want to access those XGlite voices. I hope you got my point now. Please let me know if you have any idea on that.

Once again thank you for all your patience Thompson :)
After the voice number 280 you get starting x glite com 281, 282, etc...com the key + are in sequence...until the end.I have a simple Yamaha 223 with 120 voices , and after until 400 the x glite great sounds!!

Ask a Question