Yamaha p80

Reaction score
Hi folks!
I am an accomplished Pianist and have just recently produced my first CD.
It's all Piano music recorded on a Yamaha P-80 88 key (weighted) Digital keyboard.
The piano sound quality from this instrument is first class and the final mix and production was excellent.
My problem is this:
I cannot get a good stage sound from the P-80 similar to what was recorded or similar to what can be heard on headphones from the instrument.
My stage set - up is as follows. I'm running the Piano in stereo via a Behringer Mixer out to two active 250watt each Yorkville speakers. All the equipment is high quality but I just cannot replicate the Piano sound quality of the CD.
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Ntrtainr

Reaction score
"..I cannot get a good stage sound from the P-80 similar to what was recorded or similar to what can be heard on headphones from the instrument.."
Need more info please. What is lacking in sound? Not enough bass? Midrange? EQ? Effects lacking? Need more info to be able to help. Please expand on what is lacking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question