Greetings

Reaction score
Yet another newbie.

I'm a female key-tickler from the UK.

Potted playing history..... I learned piano on an old acoustic years ago then had to give it up as I was moving about a lot. Since settling down again, I've got a digital piano and am picking up where I left off.

I have to say, I love digital pianos - primarily because of space concerns and I can practise any time of the day with headphones - and even during the day, you don't always want people to witness your mistakes when you're trying out a new piece. Now they make them with proper graded hammer action keys and some decent sounds, even on the lower end instruments. I'm a complete convert.

I've played about with electronic keyboards in the past but they weren't serious instruments, just a bit of fun. I thought I'd have to get another acoustic to get back into learning "properly".

Sometimes it's good to be proved wrong... :D

Nice to be here.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Avalon, good to have such an enthusiastic member onboard :D

Ask a Question