Roll-Up Piano

Reaction score
Hi all,
My topic is Roll-up Piano,so I would like to show you a roll-up piano.if anyone bought it before ,would you pls show some opinon here?
RP-001.jpg

Particular introduction:
  • 61 standard keys (5 octachord)
  • 128 tones (001 ~ 128 tone control)
  • 100 accompaniments (001 ~ 100 rhythm accompaniment)
  • 20 demo songs
  • Vibrato function
  • Has beautiful tones and rhythms
  • Inner amplifier go with external earphone
  • with power saving design, built-in 4 AA batteries (can last for 15 hours), available for outer connection of power
  • Foldaway, portable conerniently
  • Control box size: 10.2 (W) x 18.4 (H) x 3.3 (D)cm
  • Keyboard: 88.5 (W) x 17.5 (H) x 0.4 (D)cm
  • Midi out: 16 output channel

Reaction score
There's just one thing i could find this useful for... And thats quick checking for some tunes while on a PC or laptop...

You know... you listen to a song, you want to check the intonation or similar... Something you wouldn't boot up your full gear for...

But besides that... it's completely useless to me. But i admit... it looks cool hehe, but then again... the playing feel must be weird a LOT :)

Reaction score
I think I'm going to design a roll-up bass!!

Seriously, I think this would be cool if you were on a bus and needed to phrase some fresh ideas on the spot. Usefulness as a mainstay instrument I can't see. With only MIDI out and no in, definately a bummer. Could be cool but I just can't envision many possibilities.

Ask a Question