What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
This might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I love it!

And for all of the prog music fans out there, just get yourselves a nice long drink of your favourite beverage and sit back and enjoy one of my newest discoveries. Mister Neal Morse! All I can say is wow! I've known about him from Spocks Beard and Transatlantic but this is on another scale.

A

Advertising

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hey @Keyboard newbie
Nice tracks you posted.
The mayer Hawthorne song reminded me of brenton wood. Love it! Got me searching fo more and I found some. All good. Thanks.
Ray

A

Advertising

Reaction score
I've been listening to a weird variety of music recently. I've never really listened to much jazz before, but I started listening to Jamie Cullum's show on BBC Radio 2 - some of it sounds like awful noise to me, but I've liked some too! I'm a Jeff Goldblum fan, so had to buy his new album. Norwegian singer Sigrid has been on my playlist, although I'm not usually a chart-pop type person.

And... I just noticed Tim Minchin has released a new song! (I have tickets to see him in Edinburgh in November!)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
As i sit here having my whore's breakfast of cigarette and a cup of coffee, I'm listening to all the joy tobacco (straight and whacky) has brought everyone over the years. :D

Enjoy :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Wow! That song by The Bubble Puppy was my absolute fav back in the 60's 70's. I just loved it then and when I saw you posted it here I headed straight for it.
Still awesome! Do you notice the channel separation? Just superb.
Thanks Gary.
Now I have played it 3 times I will listen to the others.
Cheers
Ray

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
I always visit this topic first so I can listen to the music while I'm reading through the forum, anyone else do the same?! :)

whore's breakfast of cigarette and a cup of coffee
Haha, that made me chuckle! Not heard that phrase before :D

Sticking to the theme... I present, the mighty Oasis:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually there are two variations on that phrase.

I've heard it called either a Whore's Breakfast or the slightly less rude Sailor's Breakfast.

Either one is the same. A cigarette and a cup of coffee. :D :D :D

Gary ;)
\

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I always visit this topic first so I can listen to the music while I'm reading through the forum, anyone else do the same?! :)
Actually I often have background music running as I am doing things. But I always run these posted clips exclusively. I also need to watch the vids. You never know who pmj may have up front singing for example. Always talented singers. They need to be watched. (especially the females . .thanks Gary lol)
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Reliving my childhood today....

I never joined the scouts but we used to sing these around the campfire when we were kids.

Gary ;)

A

Advertising

Ask a Question