What to buy???

Reaction score
I see... Because after listening every experienced person telling me to research a lot and decide if I want an Arranger or a Workstation and then I go ahead and watch hours all that detailed explanations about the differences between two methods then manufacturers go ahead and label them as "Arranger Workstation" and screw me up! ;)

It is confusing to see what you were told all along didn't really matter, they are both the same actually.. At least for this model and few others alike I guess...

Oh well, I have to bite the bullet somewhere anyhow. Why not to start with PA700?

I agree, I wonder sometimes how they (GC) stay in the business. I assume their profit margin must be phenomenal at everything they sell...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Not to worry. The check is in the mail, this needle won't hurt much, I promise I won't get you pregnant and other famous marketing last words :D :D :D

If you want some hands on ratings on that model I'd suggest visiting Korgforums pronto and ask in the PA700 section what actual users think about the board.

We've guided you as far as we can grasshopper :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Congrats Jim. Don't forget to pick up a stand, a stool, a dustcover and a sustain pedal for it :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Congrats Jim. Don't forget to pick up a stand, a stool, a dustcover and a sustain pedal for it :)

Gary ;)
Yep. I ordered the pedal... and I have the stool.. now all I need a dustcover.. Is there anything special like antistatic cover or something?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A lot of places sell cheap lycra covers that are more like dust magnets than protectors. :p

Try and get something made of vinyl or rubberized nylon if you can.

I get all my dustcovers from this guy in Illinois. His prices are reasonable, he does custom work if you give him the dimensions and his turnaround is quick on an order. He usually ships the next business day.

https://lecover.com/

All his covers are made of rubberized nylon and you can add customized embroidery if you order it.

studio-8.jpg

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I ordered M-Audio-SP2 (single sustain pedal) and Proline PL4KD Doublebraced X stand... I've had an old stool from my drummer days I will use that one for now. Simple round stool with height adjustments...

Ask a Question