Yamaha keyboard E463

Reaction score
hello
sorry for the language but I I know english . I bought a yamaha e463 a month ago . I ask you to help me please .I a usb stick about +- 10 backingtracks (karaoke songs) and can plays this (audio-select the and can plays this very well) naturally in wav format. my problem that i can't find is : i like to play the backing track and want record on the same song with my right hand the melody together; please who can me help ? I read and learn my papers very well but can't find regards

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If I understand what you're wanting to do, you'll need to connect the keyboard to a computer and record on the computer. You should be able to use a DAW to capture and record the audio coming from the keyboard, which should be the karaoke backing track you're playing as well as the notes you're playing yourself.

What kind of computer do you have-- that is, Windows, Mac, etc.?

Reaction score
Thank you very much but if possible like to record of the keyboard who i play the backingtrack and record on the same keyboard . i see what you mean, but they said thats possible to record while i play the USB flash my keyboard is yamaha E 463 I THANK YOU very much maybe you understand Jacques

Reaction score
hello Sea, sorry I forgot to say what kind of what pc (laptop) I have : acer laptop aspire 3 windows 10 core i5 thanks

Ask a Question