ACID Music Studio 7

Reaction score
I been hearing good things about ACID Music Studio and I was wondering if anyone hear ever used it. Right now I use Audacity, but some of my friends use ACID Music Studio. I was wondering on what people views are, and if so if you guys have a link to the program.

Reaction score
I've got ACID Music Studio 7, and I'm starting to use it more and more. (Now that I finally bought it, I suppose I should remove the "evaluating" note in my sig. ;))

ACID Music Studio 7 is the less-featured version of ACID Pro 7, but you can do a LOT with it before having to shell out another couple hundred bucks upgrading to ACID Pro. One thing I really like is built-in MP3 export. At least one competing product requires you to purchase a plug-in for that.

Generally, I find the product easy to use, and it seems to work well with my keyboard. I haven't yet figured out how to use my keyboard's editor plug-in, but I suspect I'm missing something obvious.

Here's a link to the ACID Music Studio product page. You can download and play free for 30-days.

Ask a Question