Attachments

• IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 300
Reaction score
Weeeeeelllllll, it's usually boiled down to cost versus sound. With the Minikorg, a Minimoog was out of the budget. Same thing goes for the Polysix. Couldn't afford a Prophet 5. The Wavestation just crushed everything else out there sound wise. The good ol' Triton Pro X was my first real workstation and I bought it used for a cheap price. As for the Kronos 73 key. It's the 5th one soled in Canada and, well, it's a freaking Korg Kronos! Nothing is more versatile in the long run except for computer based systems. The King Korg is a digital analog synth that is cheap, sounds great, is easy to program and weighs nothing. I've learned how to get seriously rich sounds out of her quickly and easily. Don't tell my wife!
I've A B'ed it with true analog synthes and the differences are so small it doesn't matter.
What I really need is a way to convince my lady that I can't possibly live without a small Leslie in the living room for my Hammond M3.
Wish me luck!
By the way. Happy music making to you all!
Summer is here and the time is right for jamming in the streets!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Simple solution to the Leslie Cabinet problem.

Twin beds.

You sleep with the Leslie and the wife gets her own room :D :D :D

Seriously though, it's a nice looking rig. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Not sure if she'd go for that considering only a few months ago we bought a new bed.
As for the rig. It pretty much stays where it is. Nowadays I prefer to gig with a single keyboard. Usually my Kronos but on the August long weekend I'll be using my King Korg.

Reaction score
That's awesome @CowboyNQ! Thanks for giving us a look.

Just had a quick peek at some of the other videos on your band's channel, you're a very talented bunch :)

Reaction score
Excellent video Cowboy! Thanks a bunch! One day I'm going to have to pick,your brain on how you have your King Korg set up. I never knew that you could have various banks pre programmed.
So, it just occurred to me to ask since I'm going to need to know how for an impromptu gig next weekend. How do you set up various banks and how do you access them?

Thanks once again!

Reaction score
Excellent video Cowboy! Thanks a bunch!

So, it just occurred to me to ask since I'm going to need to know how for an impromptu gig next weekend. How do you set up various banks and how do you access them?
Hey Jeremy, thanks for the kind words.

I'll send you a PM on the KK so as not to clog up this thread.

Cheers!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
How do you actually get near the keyboards to be able to play them? :D :D :D

Seriously though, nice collection of gear.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question