Keyboard Rig Pics

Reaction score
Rafferty >>> I have been using KXStudio's version of Kubuntu for over a decade now.

For multimedia production it is the best solution I have found to coordinating and effectively using JACK Audio Connection Kit and a host of freeware DAWs and VSTis.

It really can be installed on any version of Debian including Mint and it makes configuring hardware a pleasure instead of a chore.

If you'd like to give it a try here's the URLs.

http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/index.php

http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Downloads

http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Repositories

Give the Live CD version a try at least. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Gary ;)

Thank you much appreciated

Reaction score
I've downsized.
img-resize.jpeg

Reaction score

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Nope. This is simply what I can afford with no wife, no ex, and no screaming little dependents :D :D :D

Gary ;)

EDIT >>> To be fair though, my rig didn't magically materialize overnight. It took twenty years of scrimping, budgeting and horse trading to bring it to its current state. ;)

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The white box sitting top left is a Ferrofish B4000+ Clonewheel Organ Module MIDIed up to the keyboard and the amp down below is a Behringer K450FX 45 Watt keyboard amp I use for practice sessions.

Behind the glass is my solarium which pretty much gets used for storage. This time of year we only get 8 to 10 hours daylight so what's the point? :p :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
The white box sitting top left is a Ferrofish B4000+ Clonewheel Organ Module MIDIed up to the keyboard and the amp down below is a Behringer K450FX 45 Watt keyboard amp I use for practice sessions.

Behind the glass is my solarium which pretty much gets used for storage. This time of year we only get 8 to 10 hours daylight so what's the point? :p :D :D :D

Gary ;)
Using the Behringer ULTRATONE K900FX Keyboard Amp/PA System along with my Mackie 5 monitors here. Happy with both.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
One thing I failed to notice when I made the trade was a small blemish on the keyboard. The E5 key has a small circular faded fingerprint that looks like it was made by a finger dipped in grape juice. I tried wiping it off but it's persistent and polishes won't work since the key surfaces on this model are textured.

It's barely noticeable unless you are looking for it, but still it irks me somewhat.

I'll learn to live with it I guess. :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
One thing I failed to notice when I made the trade was a small blemish on the keyboard. The E5 key has a small circular faded fingerprint that looks like it was made by a finger dipped in grape juice. I tried wiping it off but it's persistent and polishes won't work since the key surfaces on this model are textured.

It's barely noticeable unless you are looking for it, but still it irks me somewhat.

I'll learn to live with it I guess. :p

Gary ;)
Yes, I can see that......lmao

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's not so much the actual blemish that bothers me but rather what it implies.

I can only assume this guy had it sitting in his living room with no dust cover for protection and either didn't bother to wash his hands before playing or else he let his jelly fingered 5 year old have his way with it.

Either way, those are NOT the standards to which I adhere when it comes to my instruments. :p

Gary ;)

Ask a Question