My Music!

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have uploaded my music. It's an instrumental piece (a piano work with strings accompaniment). I recorded it from my Yamaha DGX 520 into my laptop, using a software Cool Edit Pro 2.0. Please download and listen to it. I need your comment. Thanks.

Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/157418762/Harmony.mp3

Just click free user and wait for a few seconds before downloading.

Reaction score
"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times. This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

That's the message I get when I click the link :(

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know that there're 10 ppl downloaded it already. Okay, I'm uploading the file again.

Reaction score
I've listened to the first one you linked (Harmony) and I really loved it, beautiful work :) Keep it up, I'll listen to the other ones later.

Reaction score
Thanks for listening. I've been working on a new toon at the moment. I'll post it up soon.

Reaction score
finally more recordings besides my abominations :D

keep up the good work

Reaction score
Hey, thanks a lot. Do you have your own recordings? If possible, I'd like to listen. :)

Reaction score
Harmony, beautiful! I'm the kinda guy who'd love to hear some drums and gently screaming distorted guitar (w/stereo chorus) added to it. A very nice haunting celtic feel to it at times (to me anyway). It cries for so many other instruments (like harp) to be added. This piece can go in lots of directions.

Interlude made me sad for some reason, I was waiting for a lonely flute...

Vanessa, I can easily 'see' this piece being sung onstage (it's a curse I tell ya!) by a female. A song of love & hope and a bit of struggle. It really makes me wish I had a drumkit to play along with it. There's great energy when the strings enter and i can hear marching drums bouncing off the green hills of Ireland in the background. At the 4 minute mark is when the rest of the rock band needs to come in and kick it up a notch. i like this piece as it can be background music for a tv diamond commercial or a full-out prog rock piece. I also feel like i'm flying over the tips of ocean waves (reminding me of Bar Harbor Maine, and anything that does that is OK in my book!). Great stuff but not long enough!
-Jim

Reaction score
my music

Hi
AP - The morning Michael Jackson died, his personal physician says, he was given a series of sedatives to help him sleep, and when those didn't work, he was given the powerful anesthetic propofol. Dr. Conrad Murray, a … More »

-----------------
washington

For more click on this link my music

Ask a Question