Under £50 mechanical (Blues) keyboard suggestion and help please.

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, because this seemed like a good place to ask these questions. So I haven't got a mechanical keyboard yet, and I'm thinking of getting one. I really liked the razer greens when I tested them in a demo unit at a computer store, so I decided that I want blues. I did some research and I have decided to get a tkl Royal Kludge(RK) 987, but when I went to their website, another tkl keyboard showed up called the RK G87. I was now confused as to which one to get, as the second keyboard has way more rgb, a Bluetooth feature I think, but it looked like the keys wobbled more than the other one, which has a nicer looking aesthetic and looked more sturdy, like the masterkeys series from cooler master. I feel like I should get the first keyboard, but if you guys have any better suggestions with switches like the razer greens and an aesthetic like the masterkeys series, I would really appreciate it. I know I'm being really picky, but I don't want to disappoint myself with the first mechanical keyboard I get.
Thanks!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Wrong type of keyboards for this forum dude.

logo.png

Check out Tom's Hardware instead...

Gary ;)

Ask a Question