What music?

Reaction score
Hi! Maybe you could start with telling us what kind of music you're into? :)

Reaction score
I like a lot of different things, but put this question in the classical section in reference to classical music.

Reaction score
but do you want to start with an instrument (so you're asking which one) or do you already have an instrument and just want to know which songs are good for starters? :)

Reaction score
moonlight sonata: Beethoven...is a good one for piano....i think the 3rd movement is the real popular one....also, its not that hard to learn to play on the piano

Reaction score
for the organ....you might want to look for the fugue and tocata pieces by Bach is a place to start

Reaction score
Moonlight

Actually, the 3rd movement of Moonlight (Sonata No. 14 in C# minor) is one of the hardest pieces in the piano rep. I think you're talking about the 1st movement.

Reaction score
yes uncle lewis your right.....i realized that after i posted it...should have corected it.....i know just enough to be dangerous!!:eek:

Reaction score
Beginner here, and looking for what is good to start with.

Those stuff the guys are suggesting are maybe too much if you are a complete begginer, you must first get to know the keys, how to move in the keyboard etc..
I suggest you Bartok´s Mikrokosmos . The fisrts pieces are good for begginers and they are musically interesting (you may be bored with some other begginer material and find it rather kind of child-like) because Bartok uses rare scales and more complex rithms taken from his homecountry folk music.

Ask a Question