2 keyboards to prevent ghosting

Reaction score
1 Keyboard that I like but it has ghosting, and 1 Keyboard with USB wireless anti ghosting that I dont like, is there anyway that I can do something with both of them to make anti ghosting? XD

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
What the hell is ghosting and are you sure you're posting in the right forum? This is a musical keyboard forum.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
tumblr_p4h7hePJZB1ual3guo1_250.jpg

Reaction score
It is so nice to have you back in the hot seat Becky. And so pleased we can make you chuckle! Let's face it after what you have been through. Hope all is good now? Keep smiling! Cheers ray:)

Aw thanks Ray :) Yep things are good. The treatment doesn't look like it worked fully so I might need another one, but I'm still so much better than I was!

Reaction score
And the interesting thing is, how many are already using computer keyboards, touchpads, touchscreens and mice to program up MIDI tracks?

I actually do quite a bit with a Wii Remote. It makes for a good "Whip" controller (flower pot hat time). But kidding aside, the motion sensor can be really interesting for doing various abstract stuff. A few years back I played at a Rush Tribute concert, and a song that features a bunch of airship engine sounds. I created a dynamic engine noise synthesizer in max/msp (not specifically for the gig, I'd used it for work many years earlier), but was able to do some "conducting" of the sound via the level. In any case, it makes for a very neat little bluetooth midi interface.

Ask a Question